- 1. What is Prakalp? Prakalp is the annual National Technical Conference of School of Chemical Engineering, MITAOE under IIChE Students' Chapter Alandi(D), Pune, Which is organized since 2002.
- 2. How many members can be accompanied in a group for oral or poster presentation? A group can be accompanied by a maximum of three members each for paper presentation, poster presentation and cooling tower.
- 3. What is the registration fee for the group? Each member of the group has to register individually for paper presentation, poster presentation and cooling tower. A registration fees of Rs 400 for each of the three events for IICHE Student members and Rs 500 for all others who are not the member of IIChE.
- 4. What is the process for accommodation of the participants? We will be providing the references of decent places for accommodation nearby the campus. Note that we will only be providing the references and not the actual accommodation to the participants.
- 5. What advice would you give to students attending a conference? Enjoy the experience to the fullest. Value each part and take advantage of all the opportunities that the conference offers. It will be a once-in-a-lifetime experience, no doubt.
6. What are important dates related to whole conference?
IIChE Students' Chapter MITAoE Alandi (D), Pune is organizing 15th National Level Chemical Engineering Students Conference "PRAKALP-2019" with theme "Waste to Energy" during 16th & 17th September, 2019.
Key DATES for this event is : Aug. 30th: Last date for receipt of abstracts
Sept. 2nd: Last date for intimation of selected abstracts
Sept 5th: Last date for registration
- 7. Is there a specialty in your event that really captures your chapter among the best (why should we choose Prakalp only)? It will definitely best Paper, Poster and Cooling Tower Model Design competition. It is a great chance to see where our knowledge could take us. Knowledge, being the main player in the competition, enabled all barriers to fall down. National and state level teams were in a very competitive situation.
- 8. Will you connect with any professional fellows or students, or get to network with any industry professionals? As a conference, it consist pursuing students, brilliant Chemical Engineers, industrial and technical experts. You have opportunity to connect with many people through conference because everyone wanted to know about your work. They will talk to you about more professional opportunities. It will be more than just making connections.
- 9. Which events are going to happen under this conference? There are various competitions such as paper and poster presentation, cooling tower design competition. Corresponding to this competitions school of chemical engineering is also arranging cultural and technical programs and exhibitions in these two days.
- 10. What necessary things will you provide for cooling tower design? For any queries related cooling tower design please connect to our volunteers:XYZ
- 11. How do I know my abstract is submit and delivered to you successfully? After receiving your abstract you will get an email of acknowledgement from us.
- 12. Is the conference schedule available? Details will be posted on our website as they are confirmed. A full conference schedule, including conference sessions, will be available on our website shortly
- 13. When will the exhibit hall be open? The schedule is forthcoming.
14. How can I reserve exhibitor space in the exhibit hall?
Contact the following:
Swarup Patil +91 8446 16 1385
Shantanu Joshi: +91 7030 57 7449
Adarsh Paraskar: +91 9960 43 6787
15. How can my organization become a conference sponsor?
Sponsorship opportunities are limited, so act today. Sponsorships are processed in 1st week of September for the conference. To become a sponsor and for more information, please contact: Coordinator Prakalp
Dr. Sandeep P. Shewale
+91 98232 72765
16. Can I advertise in the conference program?
Yes, please contact Coordinator Prakalp to make arrangements.
Dr. Sandeep P. Shewale
+91 98232 72765
- 17. What services are available for special needs and requests? MITAOE encourages persons with disabilities to participate in their programs and activities. Please contact email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5th September to request accommodations for special needs.
- 18. I just want to attend one session. Is that possible to do without registering for the conference? Due to continuing events we don't have facility of attending particular sessions.
- 19. I'm a presenter - is there a report/abstract/poster template I should be using? All presenters should have received a link to a page with http://www.mitaoeprakalp.in/events.php , which includes a link of template.
- 20. Is there funding available to help with travel/registration costs? MITAOE is unable to assist with travel or registration costs.
- 21. Will I receive a certificate of attendance? No.
22. What is the cancellation policy for the conference?
Registration fees are not refundable also non transferable.
MITAOE is not responsible for problems beyond our control such as weather conditions, campus conditions, travel difficulties, visa problems, health issues, etc. No refunds will be given in these situations if occurring after September 5.
Check payments must be received by September 7, 2019. If payment has not been received by this date, the registration will be cancelled.
- 23. My question is not listed here. Whom do I contact? Please contact email@example.com for assistance.