Paper Presentation (Oral/Poster)
- A team of maximum 3 participants can present a paper/poster.
- Participants can select any topic from the given areas.
- Participants have to submit an abstract as per the given format.Click here...
- Participants will be informed whether their abstract has been selected for oral / poster presentation. Participants can give their choice, however, decision of the selection committee will be final.
- Only prescribed format of poster is allowed for presentation.Click here...
- Participants need to register only after receiving confirmation about selection of abstract.Click here for submission of Abstract...
Cooling Tower Model Design
For this event, participants need to bring along a model of a cooling tower. 500 ml of water at 60 degree Celsius will be provided. The water will be poured into the cooling tower model at the top and collected into a tray at the bottom. The temperature of the water in the bottom tray will be measured. Maximum fall in the temperature of water will be the key parameter for winning this event!
- A team of maximum 3 members can participate in this event.
- Model can be made from any material. Absorbing medium should be avoided.
- No pooling/logging of water should occur at any stage. The flow of water should be once through.
- Top and bottom trays (Distributor and collector) will be provided.
- Packings and supports can be used of any size and material.
- The maximum outer dimensions of the cooling tower (excluding stand) should be 150 mm X 150 mm X 300 mm.
- A vertical height of 100 mm should be provided at the base of the model (using a stand with a broader base to accommodate the bottom tray).
- Decision of the jury will be final.
- Participants can register directly for this event.