About School of Chemical Engineering
• The School of Chemical Engineering was established in the year 1999 with intake of 60 students.
• The course syllabus of the school has been designed by keeping in mind the Chemical Engineering syllabi of various international institutions. This inculcates a habit of relating observations to fundamentals.
• The undergraduate program of Chemical Engineering is accredited thrice by National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
• IIChE student chapter of School of Chemical Engineering is honored with “Pidilite Industries Best Student Chapter Award” for the year 2013 for being adjudged the Best Student Chapter among all other student chapter under Indian Institute of Chemical Engineers. SCHEMCON – 2015 was successfully organized by the chapter in September 2015 on the theme ‘Sustainable Development for Better Tomorrow’.
• The Ignited Minds - Club conducts social, cultural and technical events for the students and club members alike. These activities help in nourishing qualities like organizing skills, leadership quality, social awareness, entrepreneurship quality among students.
Dr. N. M. Rane,
Professor & Dean
School of Chemical Engineering
MIT Academy of Engineering
Alandi (D), Pune-412 105, Maharashtra.
Email Id: email@example.com
Ph.: 020-30253500, Ext.: 1045Fax: 020-30253799.